Welcome New Patients
What to Expect During Your Oral Surgery Consultation
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, surgery can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
What to Bring to your First Appointment:
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your surgical referral slip and any radiographs if applicable.
- A list of medications you are currently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, please bring your insurance card with you to the consultation. We as that you provide our office you insurance information prior to your appointment. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Please fill out our New Patient Forms before arriving for your appointment.
- Fill Out New Patient Forms
- See What Our Patients Say
- Meet Our Team of Oral Surgeons
- Get Directions to Albany Office
- Get Directions to Salem Office
- Get Directions to Corvallis Office
We give our patients the care they deserve! Contact our office today to schedule an appointment!
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
A preoperative consultation and physical examination is mandatory for patients undergoing IV anesthesia for surgery.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
If your dentist or physician has taken radiographs, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional radiographs are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.