Contact Corvallis Office
Non-urgent medical procedures to resume May 1st with safeguards in place.
Governor Brown announced yesterday that she will lift her order delaying non-urgent procedures for health care providers, as long as they demonstrate they can meet new requirements for COVID-19 safety and preparedness. Hospitals, surgical centers, medical offices, and dental offices are now able to resume non-urgent procedures on May 1st.
Drs. Howerton, Hopkin, Kennedy and Clark, LLC
2125 NW Professional Drive
Corvallis, OR 97330
Phone: Corvallis Office Phone Number 541-757-1566
- Fill Out New Patient Forms
- See What Our Patients Say
- Meet Our Team of Oral Surgeons
- Get Directions to Albany Office
- Get Directions to Salem Office
We give our patients the care they deserve! Contact our office today to schedule an appointment!
- Learn More About Our Doctors: Dr. Howerton, Dr. Hopkin, Dr. Kennedy and Dr. Clark
- What to Expect At Your First Visit
- Insurance Information & Payment Options
Online Map & Driving Directions
If this is the first time you have visited our Corvallis office, the mapping service below will assist you in finding our location. Simply fill out the form below, and you will be presented with directions that include a map, the travel time, and distance. If you need any additional information, please contact us at Corvallis Office Phone Number 541-757-1566.