Dr. Gabriel Kennedy was raised in eastern Oregon and attended Oregon State University for his undergraduate studies. He graduated from the University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine.
He completed his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery training at Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse, Wisconsin.
Dr. Kennedy is a Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
Dr. Kennedy has been a contributing author for an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery manual and has given lectures to the dental community. He is a member of the American Dental Association, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, and Western Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He is on staff at several local hospitals. He has served on multiple oral surgery missions in developing countries.
Dr. Kennedy met his wife Nicole while growing up in Pendleton, Oregon. They have one son and three daughters. His interests include hunting, snowmobiling, and family activities.
Committees & Affiliations
- 2007-Present Member of the American Dental Association
- 2008-Present Member of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- 2008-Present Oregon Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- 2008-Present Southern Willamette Dental Society
- 2008-Present Member of Seattle Study Club
- 2008-Present Volunteer for Medical Teams International
- 2010-Present Volunteer for Mission of Mercy
- 2010-2012 Chairman Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department Salem Hospital
- 2011-Present Director Western Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- 2014-Present Member of Spear Study Club
- 2015-Present President of the Western Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery